Thursday, August 07, 2008

a day with my parents


Just came back from movie with my parents. We watched money not enough 2 , it was so hilarious. I been laughing throughout the show lol. and i think it's the 1st time mummy nv sleep during the whole movie. Ratings of 4/5. Haha...
Yesterday was my 1st lecture of this sem, seen alot of familiar faces and i felt the feeling of lost again. Guess I will never learn to love uni life. Been hanging out with Boat and SN last night after bbq with pyrite, sirius and philo. It's still feel good gg out with my nbs friends even if it's a chit chat session. Went to Boat's house den company SN for supper at my swimming pool area till 4am. Tired. Surprisingly, I woke up at 10.45am and continue with It started with a kiss 2.
Jiang Zhi Shu is like a prince charming!! Haha... I like him in the show but it's hard to find someone like him in reality. Maybe have... an unknown friend. Totally engrossed with this taiwan drama. I'm going to finish it by this week so that I can focus on my new semester.
Can't believe I'm gg to learn spanish! Lols, next time can go brazil. Whahaha... ade is dreaming of her 'best friends'. Zzzz.
adelphin must learn to sleep early.

No comments: