
Micheal Phelps won his eight Gold Medal this morning in the 4*100m relay. He's amazing but if I were his teammate, I will feel unfair. As an audience, I saw how much the camera man loves him, how the commentator emphasizes on him... he's not the only one who deserves all the credit in this team. Even though he managed to caught up from the 3rd place to the first, the last man was great too!
Went to find my friends in NUS on Friday. N we visited the barracks. a nice place to chill out... then we played a marriage card game. Haha, quite funny and yes! I don't have to be committed =)
Drove out to eat supper.. it was quite scary for me. Think that wasn't me as a driver.
Celebrated Yanni's 21st birthday and Hong Jing 23rd birthday. So sweet having the a couple sharing the same birthday. It's like meant to be haha. Shall upload a few photos once i have them.
Have been slacking alot... year 3 modules sucks! I'm so lost. Spanish lesson is fun!
alright, heading off for tuition.
Adios
No comments:
Post a Comment