Sunday, August 24, 2008

Felt like i wasted a lot of my time this school term
Could have been more focused but I'm distracted
One goes, the other came

On Friday night, garry came over to my house for project meeting due to some miscommunication. It was tiring.. after having bazaar the whole day. We had breakfast at mac after making a decision to drop out. Had a long talk, it was good =)
Back at home, another small talk with my bro. I dunno how to help but just pray tt things will work out well. It was raining both days .. things didn't work out as well.

my tuition kid is quite cute haha... n i'm gg to teach him english as well. left with 1 month to PSLE, hopefully he will be more hardworking. I'll try my best.

Saturday Night was spent with my dearies. Looking forward to the camp next Saturday.
Another bangkok trip?
I hate school!
Could my life be more spicy?



No comments: