My favorite foods:
1) Eggs. Love to eat them since I was young... for breakfast/lunch/dinner/supper. Fried, boiled, scrambled, steam... anyway you cooked it, I totally enjoy eating it. Simple and easy to cook too. It's the only 'dish' I could think of whenever I'm hungry
2) Potatoes. My mum used to slice the potatoes into thin slices, put them into the aluminium and toast it for 15 minutes. Spread some cheese and eat it with margarine. yummy! but fattening. This used to my meal for 3 consecutive days. Baked potato meat pie - it's filled with vegetables, ham, mushroom, cheese and sausages. Perfect for dinner with baked beans, broccoli and not forgetting a sunshine egg.
3) Spaghetti. Tomatoes-sauced based spaghetti. Don't mind carbonara but must be shared else it gets too much. Celebrated my 19th birthday with my family at Michelangelo's Restaurant serving Italian. Couldn't forget the taste of each dish despite all of them are classified as 'Spaghetti'. Perhaps one day when I'm richer, I will visit there again. Love it to bits! But dislike the price.

4) Bread. Seems normal but bread plays a big part of my life. It's so convenient... eating it plain or with spread of anything just tastes so good. I can live my day only with breads. Mummy says this saves her the trouble of cooking and money. Lols...
5) Cakes. My favorite snack. Adore Amerciano Cheesecake from Secret Recipe, Cheesecake from Ikea, Chocolate Fudge Cake from Lana Cake Shop.
6) Brownies! My favorite desert which I just can't resist. Though I haven't found my favorite place for a great brownie... Bistro One Zero Three is not bad. Oh ya, the spaghetti is one of the best too.
7) Ben & Jerry Ice Cream. Gosh... ice cream makes mi happy! Just look at my happy face whenever I have ice cream though they are not from B&J. A wide variety of flavors to choose from. I love New York Super Fudge Chunk , Chocolate Fudge Brownie & Strawberry Cheesecake.

8) MacDonald's Breakfast. Breakfast is the important meal of the day. N MacDonald's breakfast is the only breakfast I can finish it early in the morning compared to a plate of bee hoon/nasi lemak etc. Big breakfast or Sausage Muffin with eggs... never get tired of them and they last me till dinner. So wanna ask me out for breakfast - MacDonald's would be a good choice hehe.
9) Apples. An apple a day keeps the doctor away. In fact, the only fruit I love to eat is only apple. Love it sweet or sour ( not too sour though). Prefer to drink most fruit juices except papaya and banana.
10) Baby Porridge. Haha... it's called baby porridge because mummy cooked it since we were babies and named it tt. It's filled with potatoes, minced meat and red dates. Plain delicious! I wanna learn how to cook it.
That's something about me... realized that I preferred mainly western cuisine. But I love eating chinese cuisine too especially when it's mum's cooking. Japanese cuisine is great - Sushi Tei (my family's favorite)

No comments:
Post a Comment