
i'm alone at a macdonalds trying to study...
apparently i failed after Cheryl left.
managed to meet up with my angel on Wednesday night.
Thanks for companying me till so late even though you stay so far. So sweet of you =)
Been listening to songs of MYMP, they're nice!
And just like any of my other fav songs, they put me into deep thoughts
It's a friday... what am I doing here?!?!
Things hasn't been going well back home.
He hasn't been sleeping well.
She just had an operation.
They are ignorance
If only they were more understanding, more filial...
I wish I had someone who understand me to company
But you never had appeared.
To him,
Hoping to see you less troubled and smile more.
Though I may not be of much help but I promise to be more sensible.
To her,
Rest more... I'll try my best in anyway within my means
To ___,
Grow up! You ain't young... spare us a little thought please. Stop getting on our nerves.
Irritating spoilt brat.
My little corner to let out my emotions only with words coz i no longer know how to feel.
So Cold... numb... dried up
Dear God, give me a little more strength to pull through every obstacles in life now.
I can't describe the urge to see a rainbow down this road
if only you understand... i'm yours.
apparently i failed after Cheryl left.
managed to meet up with my angel on Wednesday night.
Thanks for companying me till so late even though you stay so far. So sweet of you =)
Been listening to songs of MYMP, they're nice!
And just like any of my other fav songs, they put me into deep thoughts
It's a friday... what am I doing here?!?!
Things hasn't been going well back home.
He hasn't been sleeping well.
She just had an operation.
They are ignorance
If only they were more understanding, more filial...
I wish I had someone who understand me to company
But you never had appeared.
To him,
Hoping to see you less troubled and smile more.
Though I may not be of much help but I promise to be more sensible.
To her,
Rest more... I'll try my best in anyway within my means
To ___,
Grow up! You ain't young... spare us a little thought please. Stop getting on our nerves.
Irritating spoilt brat.
My little corner to let out my emotions only with words coz i no longer know how to feel.
So Cold... numb... dried up
Dear God, give me a little more strength to pull through every obstacles in life now.
I can't describe the urge to see a rainbow down this road
if only you understand... i'm yours.
No comments:
Post a Comment