Thank you for everything. =)
It's one of the best birthday I had in my life.
He brought me to M Hotel for brunch buffet. A fusion bufet. There is a wide variety of food and their service is good too. Definitely worth the cost as well with the fresh seafood and sashimi.



I love their desserts.

These specialities are served once you hear a bell ringing. We had the big dumpling soup, losbter and pepper crab in addition to the buffet.

My lovely friends gave me a surprise too! Tgt with my sisters, parents and raymond. No wonder, he was nice to company me for shopping at vivocity. When I enter my room, they started singing happy birthday. There were decorations in my room as well. Thanks everyone. =)

After the celebration, cheryl had 2 extra tickets for raymond and I. We caught 2012 and went for supper thereafter. Now I'm left with a full-filled stomach.
No comments:
Post a Comment