Sunday, November 01, 2009

Random

A hectic week I had been through.

Caught my sister's keeper last weekend.
It is defintitely one of the saddest show I have ever watched.
I promise to make a wish on my birthday every year; that is good health for everyone. Without a healthy body, you can lose almost anything. Also, remember that if anyone were to give you up, your family members will be the last to do so. So, everytime you feel that you're angry with someone in the house.. take a step back and calm down.

Recently, I read a news on a preganant lady who not only lose her twins but also her limbs. It's heartbreaking. Thankfully, she has a supportive husband.

Had our company welcome party at zouk on friday. A day where I saw the other side of my colleages. All of us had more than 10 glasses of alcohol. It was a crazy night!

Witness my first's wedding dinner among my friends. Jonyces, my secondary school classmate had her big day last night. It was a joyous and touching moment to see the videos. Wishing her happiness in her new life. =)

Have you ever thought of how your wedding will be like?

Sidetrack: Do you know what does E.R.P means?


Answer: Everyday Rob People. (This came from the taxi driver whom I had an interesting conversation with)

No comments: