Thursday, November 12, 2009

My lovely days are back!

Enjoying my 2nd day with a day out for classic manicure for only S$5. But the service is only average and the lady that served me accidentally cut my skin a little. Quite painful.
Then my sister and I went to pacific plaza for hair consultation. I wanna change of hair style... love the hair stylist suggestion. Though it's a little pricey, i would definitely go back to cut my hair before I start work.
And I signed up true yoga! Yupz I'm gonna attend yoga classes whenever I'm free. Time to start a healthy lifestyle.
Lastly, I found a part time job during this break. I love my short break coz I get to spend them wisely doing everything I love. Will be helping to teach the kids in art classes. I love them, they're super adorable. Too bad, I can't take photos of them due to the terms and conditions.

Yupz, to all who are working, jia you! I will be back on track with u guys very soon.

No comments: