29th March' 2006
Dear diary,
On monday, I was feeling kinda down. My head is feeling so heavy... I didn't know what to do. Felt like crying. Went to qwss to return the access card , went mac. Den went to meet rowena at orchard mrt station. Dinner time, i don't have the appetite to eat so order only dao suan. We bought the chesse stick in taka.. it really tastes yummy! Talk and walk at the same time to the most beautiful place i find in singapore.
A place where I belong.
The moment I step in, I felt I was in space.
Dark... sparkling lights all over.
Tranquility. Magnificent.
Sitting down, admiring the scenary.
Thoughts came running down the pathway.
I've so much to say yet I was lost of words.
Where to begin?
The conversation about our life.
U realised u've really grown.. the changes you have made.
The time u realise u have to make ur own decision.
From laughters till tears, we faced it all.
Had a wish fufilled. That is to go back to qwss once before i leave singapore. Stayed in school till 3pm cos I had to help Mr Wong to invigilate 301 for math test. Hee, had a free ride home from Mr Chai. Thanks!!! Yupz, i will enjoy my trip there. I shall try to blog if i can n upload the photos :)
Today, I have to pack my lugage n going off to smu to give my documents. Hmm, will be meeting melissa tonight. Gal, u r so sweet! See ya ...
@deine=> I'll fly away... leave all this to yesterday
No comments:
Post a Comment