6thMarch' 2006
Dear diary,
Had a sudden urge to blog about my friendships after reading someone else blog. I were thinking about true friends. The definition about true friend... what does it takes to be a true friend? I don't know. Every now and then, i meet friends from all over. In secondary i have vanessa, lyn, shili, fang lay, kc, roger, elmo, denis, alison,... many. But who is the one that I turn to when i feel down, feel like going out with, who to go out with. I find myself having difficulty. I admire some friends of mine who still are able to hang out with their close friends in secondary school. Not that they are uncontactable but the feeling is different. Just didn't have that one person whom i can tell everything to. As in.. when i want to talk to someone, i dun recall having to think of any special person. Most of the time, i would take my hp and scroll down, searching.
In jc, i met really good frens - melissa,michelle, cheryl ( my pw gals) n others as well. After jc life, everything seems to change. M i gonna lose them? Everytime i will only go out with one of them, there isn't a time when i can go out as a group. Talk everything under the sun... Somehow, we just didn't click? Don't know... i really don't know. Or izzit i think too deep into matters?
@de|ine = > friends = ?
No comments:
Post a Comment