Dear diary,
School has begun n i'm in hss for relief the 1st three days. Students in hss are really getting form bad to worst- nothing more to say. Begin a teacher is really not easy, u have to withstand all kinds of attitudes which sucks. Luckily I weren't rush to apply for the teaching awards scholarship.
Yesterday, I went for my pri school class gathering with my form teacher. Saw faces that are rather unfamiliar. Wasn't that close to my classmates cos I was a transferred student. Hmm but still happy :) had dinner at seoul garden in marina square den went to walk walk at the esplande.

Hopefully i can go back qwss once before i leave singapore. All of a sudden i kinda of scare. It will be the 1st time i will be away from singapore n my family for a month or more. I hope I wun have home sick. E mail david in the states.. i think quite difficult to meet him up cos he has to drive for 2 days. Nvm, can call him up when i'm in the states.
Went for lunch n library with yong shen today after school. The lib is a very conducive environment to read, slp n relax! We left ard at 4 plus den went to ikea for a while.
@deine=> sick n tired
No comments:
Post a Comment