Friday, March 24, 2006

Nothing to do!

24th March' 2006

Dear diary,
Been slacking since yesterday. I rejected Hss for yesterday and today. Very tired... handling those bunch of kids is just TIRING! I think I someone who cannot do something for long. I get sick of the same thing easily.

These few days I had been busy with my university application. Have to do those essays! So long since i wrote an essay. I think have problems with my phrasing.

This week, I have been a good girl. Never go out with my friends. Today gonna be a busy day. I have to go to lavender to get my passport done den off to the travel agency to pay for my air tickets. By the way, I have no choice but only to get the direct flight to newark cos it's nearer to my aunt house. I have decided not to go to hong kong as I spend too much on my trip in Usa. Nvm, hong kong is so much nearer , i guess I will get to chance to go in the future :)
Hmm.. then i have to go to the bank to withdraw money as well as ask about the use of my card overseas. Busy...

I'm rather excited about tml! Going to east coast park with my jc frens to rollerblading, cycling and sun tanning! Haha.. so long since i went to the beach. Must remember to bring the camera along!

Alright! gotta get ready for the long day.... need to pack my lugguage too.

@deine=> 7 days

No comments: