
15th May'2006
Dear diary,
Finally i feel that i am back! At least I slp at 2am ytd n woke up at 8 plus. Went to international plaza with winnie today to the different job agencies. Erm, we walk into a few job agencies .. hopefully it helps! kinda of having the feeling that we are touring Singapore- chinatown area cos we couldn't find our way to have lunch. Ended up in China square n found our subway some how or another.
Last week, I had two days of tennis training - nv felt so on form b4! Feel like having more :) Right now at this time.. i could have been learning dance with rowena n jeannie but i felt difficult to bring up the subject to my parents. After all i didn't look like i can dance or ever learn real dance before despite showing much interest. I shall take up while studying my university course in NTU. Went for the hi-tea in Ntu yesterday... i feel the stress in this course. So competitive however I think i enjoy the challenge.
This week, i had it all filled up! Tennis on tuesday n thursday, out with cheryl on wed n sat , i'll be seeing my sec sch mates. As for sunday, i just have to pray for good news to come by tml.
@deinehasworktodo.
No comments:
Post a Comment