Thursday, May 04, 2006

Yoga

4th May 2006

Dear diary,

2nd day already n I haven get used to the day n night thingy. Anyway, yesterday I went out to meet Winnie and Jain for dinner. It feels weird when i step out... I realise Singapore gals are really really SKINNY. Bean pole trend over here.
Head down to taka n went to Guess, Zara to look around. Lacy clothes everywhere , look at the price of some stuffs that i bought. Regret not having buy the jeans short from Usa. It's sooo much cheaper that here lor! But usa is damn far, is not like i want den can go back n buy it.. so forget it!
Woke up at 6am , wash up n changed into my sports outfit. Went for yoga class with my mum in Bukit Timah. I feel so stretched during n after the class. It was fun n healthy activity to do. Some of the pose i couldn't do it at all n i tried but ended up laughing at myself. Haha.. i think all those aunties n uncle must be thinking i m mad. After yoga, went to the hawker centre n ate quite alot. My appetite has grown tremendously since i came home. Miss local food so much. Had chicken rice yesterday, ate carrot cake n peanut panckae this morning. Yummy!
I think this is a good way for keeping me away from western food for quite sometime :)
Spend 25 minutes having hair treatment at home. Feel like going for a hair cut soon, i feel so heavy! Going for facial too =) M enjoying life to the max...
Right now, i wanna find a job quickly n start saving again. I wanna go elsewhere at least one more time before uni begins. Jain, Pulau Tioman sounds a perfect idea!
My perspection of shopping somehow changes I think. Tend to go for more expensive items instead of buying so many clothes that are cheap n not so long lasting.
Can't wait to meet up with my girls n have more fun soon!
Eversince i come back, i feel so much closer to my family. The closeness with my sisters makes me love them so much more. Those calls of asking me to come home quickly make me feel that they are so sweet.

@deine=> i love my family!

No comments: