20th may' 2006
Dear diary,
It's really shocking that I actually had the chance to go back qwss for relief work. I thot i will be rotting till school starts cos the chances of any job agencies call is almost 0%. Went to school for 2 days. Hmm the feeling is weird. Aterall,I am not used to speaking loud in front of the class n the lack of confidence. Had nothing for all my classes to do on Fri.. while on thursday i gave out their geo papers. Sad and happy faces ... it's hard for me to bring myself back to their feeling of knowing the results. Of cos, those who did badly will be upset but as much as i want to console them .. I didn't. Cos i knew nothing I say will make them feel good at all. So let the tears out if necessary.
Friday after school.. i went out with ying xian and edlyn. Had lunch in IKEA - favourite meatballs! den headed to queensway for some shopping. Next time i shall visi that place more often , it's rather a nice place to look out for clothes. I bought a top n manage to bargain successfully! Feels awesome :) Then we went to town n ying xian finally got herself a bag. I wanted to buy the shoes i saw on wednesday in Novena Square so meet up wiht rowena to accompany mi. Sadly, the shoes had all been sold out. So fast! I think the whole Singapore has none of the design anymore. Sob sob... y did I hesitate to buy it on wednesday? Argh.
Ate subway.. damn! i love the cookies.. yummy yummy! Ate 1.5 cookies. It's so had to shed those pounds away with all these food tempting me. Felt so full so went back to town again - far east. Just look around, tried not to look at the clothes so that i will not buy them. Rowena had ur eyebrow shaped before we left. It hurts n i can see n sense it. Ai mei jiu wan ren!
Tml will have more of my hair trim cos i felt no difference though i cut it on wednesday. This week is fully filled up. I like it this way! Hmm izzit better for me not to work? Cos once i start working, i feel like going on shopping spree. That's bad as i usually spend more than i earn.
@deine needs to learn self-control.
No comments:
Post a Comment