Sunday, May 28, 2006

Long lost found

28th May'2006

Dear diary,

My days are brighten up just by words. Caught up with my frens and i had a great and short time chatting with them. At the same time , I realise I might be losing my frens in a few more months physically. I gonna miss them so much esp u my girls.
Begin to wonder about my life in university... the university,the course I will be entering is one that never cross my mind. It was one of the most abrupt move i had taken without serious consideration. A new life is going to grow there- a new circle of frens, a new environment, a brand new kinda of stress after 7-8 months, a new home. Life is full of surprises, full of up and down, full of unknowns.

Things come and go.
I dream of you - heaven.
I wanna be inside your heaven
Take me to the place you cry from
Where the storm blows your way
I wanna be earth that holds you
Every bit of air you're breathin' in
A soothin' wind
I wanna be inside your heaven

Time is with me
Go with every breath of yours
Time is running out
Use it wisely or never
Time has flown
Recap your memories for you can
Time for future
Path your way for it counts
Seconds, minutes, hours passed
Learn not to regret for it's gone

confused by my thoughts... living out of space. I need a cabin.

@deineinamess

No comments: