Monday, June 11, 2007

Operation A.I.D.S

deaR dIaRy,

I'm in Operation A.I.D.S now haha guess what it means? It means => Operation As If Doing Something! Lol, Sounds cool huh? but it means slacking in a professional way. Tt's y i'm blogging -waiting for someone to give mi something to do.

Last night tennis match was nice! Nadal won : 6-3, 4-6, 6-3, 6-4. Though i kinda wan federer to win but dad says cannot like tt, must let one be the king of clay n the other one rule the other court. I rmb in he 1st set - there's this super long game where they keep having deuce advantage. den deuce again. In the end nadal won. In fact both of them are equally gd jus tt federer can't run as fast as nadal i guess with the left n right balls. Can see that federer volley many times in the 2nd set. Nice!! Sign.. i think my tennis std will always remain the same now tt i have no more coaching cos i'm lazy or izzit no time? lol.

I'm going out for dinner with nicole, mak n zhi xiong.. yupz, it's been long since i met them. Hope it will not be awkard cos i scare we have nothing to say haha. Opps...

@de|phin operation A.I.D.S

No comments: