Dear diary,
Results are out... i'm really disappointed cos of the grades that I got. All B+, no As! Why? Why? Why? It's always like that.. everytime i score almost the same for all my subjects but why isn't there something special like an A- or A? Although my GPA did improve but it's still not what I wanted. Study hard is pointless! Working so hard for projects is also nothing! Exams is still my greatest fear...
Came to the office with a light feeling.. den jason was online gave me a sad face. Says results are out. My heart was beating hard and fast as though I'm sitting on a roller coaster getting ready to go down the slope. Den i told my colleage that results are coming out today and i'm scare. I asked her to help mi check... was hiding behind the computer like a timid mouse.
then I starting questioning her.. " Any B-? Any C+? " cos i was worrying for my electives.
then come the question - " Any A?" She looked at me... " no B-, C+ or A..." There i knew.. must be the same as last sem
"izzit all B+?" ...
"ya.." initally i was thinking quite expected.
Then i started thinking.. "no.." i wanted badly to do well for stat n acc. Why? I knew i was tearing..
Now, i'm blogging.. feeling numb. I need someone to company me, just a companion.
No comments:
Post a Comment