Does everything good really have to come to an end? I once thought studies was the biggest mess in my life. Now that I had got my choice of school, I do not have my choice of people around me. But in the past, it didn't really bother me that much. I stepped into Hss without any familiar faces nor did i have close pals around mi when i went to Jjc. Of coz i had my worries , just that it wasn't as bad as this. I went there n it widen my circle of friends. Why did it matters so much to me now? I just have to go through it once more will do rite? Is that so tough?
As the saying goes - do not have high expectations cos the higher u have, the more likely they gonna hurt you.
@deine => Is life gonna get better this way?
No comments:
Post a Comment