Monday, June 26, 2006

New blogskin

Dear diary,

Finally, i can miss out my habit of typing the date of today. It's all back to 1 month ago - waking up to have the house to myself. Sisters went to school, parents on the ground of bukit timah hill n korkor slacking in his army. I woke up at 8+ this morning, was not feeling that good. Cramp sucks. Took shower n glue my eyes on the tv for hours. Michelle gf msg that she can't make it tml nite.. so sad :( Nvm.. understand that you're busy with ur packing n getting everything ready for thursday. I miss you lots gal!
Everyday i walked past my bro room n the guitar always appear right at the corner of my eyes. I was damn lazy to pick it up to learn it. New skills .. hell since i started saying i want to learn something new. Can anyone enlighten me or motivate me to do it? My reading habits has long since disappear.. i could never complete the whole book now.
I took the wheels to drive home from orchard. Seems like I m rather afraid on heavy traffic. My parking seriously horrible!
Medical checkup suppose to be last thursday but i was working so decided to postpone to this week but seems like i can't make it again cos it's my inconvenient time of the month. Argh.. y must we have medical check up n still got chest x-ray. The thot of having to go for medical check up just turn me off. I know it's normal to go see a doctor when u're sick. But my frens around me can tell you, i m not someone who will heads to the clinic :) So my records in school is perfect.. i haven miss school days since primary 6.
Last night i was watching WC with my sisters. Woo.. england rocks! Beckham scores a goal at 60'. Beautiful kick there.. he's such a hunk! Whatever haircut he has, he still looks good as ever! I think england could have scored more but wonder what is Lampard doing ytd? Hmm he's not bad looking too - similar to lee ryan from blue rite? He had a no of good chances of getting a goal but misses it! Saw the effort that Rooney put in n he should have been given the penalty kick la when the two players blocked them.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Been enjoying life after A level, kinda worried when sch starts. This morning, I was considering if i should stay in a hostel afterall cheryl might not be staying with me. What if my roommate is someone i cannot hang along with? I will be unhappy everyday right? At home, i have everything - tv, computer, meals, air con n my family. Hmm.. shall put the thought of staying in the hostel on hold 1st.
Another day of rotting home huh?

@deinelookingforwardtopartying!

No comments: