Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Life

dear diary,

These few nights, I've been catching the WC fever. Yesterday brazil - ghana was a great! I feel that both teams are rather strong. At least ghana is better than italy! So france will be meeting brazil for the quarter finals - it should be interesting i hope :)

Went to takashimaya with my parents - had lunch. Den off to Ps , i had my tuition fee loan settled. I can't wait for my scrapbook making lessons den i can go to spotlight to get all my stuffs. This scrapbook gonna costs a bomb!

At 5.30, with my track shoes on wearing banister pe shirt. ran at least 2km n i could't make it anymore. Lousy! Walked to the nearest cc n i got the schedule of all the classes. None of them interest me :( Met my cousin's wife on my way home n we chatted for a very long time about my uni course, interest in taking up assignments in a tuition center... n b4 i knew it, i reached home at ard 7.45.

Spent a few hours online doing research on my photos in usa. I wanna make my scrapbook a more informative n memorable one. Was finding related article on zero ground. As i read, i felt.. i felt the feeling of losing special people. The bravery of our heros who survive the tragedy. I salute everyone esp our young ones having the courage to move on despite the pain. Of all these, i share your sorrows. The actions of people struggling in the tall buildings is beyond imagination. Heartbreaking was the only word that could describe my feeling.

In my room, i was pondering about life. About relationships between pple, about miracles, about careers, about happiness, about everything. N above of all, i still do not understand the underlying reason behind everything that happens.





No comments: