
Dear diary,
Nike rocks! Good tennis match yesterday night. Nadal - a raging bull with lethal forehand wins it all! Well played!
Wooh!!! I pass my driving test. Yesh.. no more trips to bbdc for lessons, no more worrying abt tt crazy instructor n what's more, who cares if i can't do my parking well. I just did it! Hee... got 16 pts off. Suppose to be 12 but silly me, so honest n own up my mistake. I strike the kerb abit while doing vertical parking. The tester wasn't sure n after the whole thing he ask if i knew my mistakes? I say ya.. my vertical parking. wrong turning pt ( actually the parking was damn screw up) Den he nod his head den flip n tick. Dang! I thot tt's it.. i saw a lot of 2. Den he started counting... 19 was what i saw sitting opp. den he says ok go down to the briefing room, u passed. Gosh! The test was less than 30 minutes.
My warm up, i alredy fail right at the start. Was nervous while waiting. There were like 15 pple in the room. One by one.. names were called. Waiting for mine - time passes damn slow. My heart pumping real fast. I thot i was forgotten for good cos left me alone in the room. Only after 15 minutes, the tester came in. He looked fierce, strict, white hair n old. Got test route 8 ( one of the toughest one) but it's ballot so no choice. Hehe.. think he is good cos he shorten my test route n there's no u turn when there suppose to be one. Really very short only, moreover i nv drive some of the roads b4. But overall, thank god for letting me pass my 1st attempt n for the good weather too . :) Appreciate it so much!
@de|ine is blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment